Random Photos

atrollip

Kitting up for a week of carp specimen fishing. First week of our leave...

Attachments

• 1426403555068.jpg
    1426403555068.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 273

atrollip

Everyone's got their different tastes in what fish they catch, my preference is game fishing at sea but my better half does the carp specimen fishing. In SA carp bigger than 10kg is considered and treated like gold. Will post if we get any 10kg's +.

Everyone's got their different tastes in what fish they catch, my preference is game fishing at sea but my better half does the carp specimen fishing. In SA carp bigger than 10kg is considered and treated like gold. Will post if we get any 10kg's +.

I forgot to mention some people have yellow and gold ones in ponds and treat them as pets. Lol, Koi.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

That's 22 lbs to all of us Americans, who don't know the metric system ;p

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry I have no phot because I was trying to be a safe driver but I have to share this somewhere: driving up the 101 through Calabassas and paked right in the middle of the Ferrari dealership between all the Lambos and Ferraris was a lifted white JKU just like mine. Its official, we have arrived!!!!

Saw this post and reminded me. This is a pic I took picking up my son from school Friday afternoon.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426431986.557346.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
You just never know what will roll up to a gas station on a flatbed........ladies and gentlemen I give you.........

The Pagani Huayra..........it could be yours for the rock bottom price of $1.7 million

~Woodrow~

image.jpg
image.jpg

Top Bottom