Random Photos

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Throwing it back. My introduction to Rausch Creek... Watching this fella roll around on the comp course.

896.jpg

Hack12

bear with me here on the possible stupid question, for i havent had a chance to try this (visually pleasing) whiskey, whats the differents between this and the normal bottle of honey?

I fell in love with the regular American Honey after watching Eddie's videos a couple years ago. Though I have yet to try it for myself, I'm pretty sure the "Sting" is just American Honey Whiskey with a hint of Ghost pepper. Sounds amazing!!!

Last edited:

Tigrcky

I fel in love with the regular American Honey after watching Eddie's videos about a couple years ago. Though I have yet to try it for myself, I'm pretty sure the "Sting" is just American Honey Whiskey with a hint of Ghost pepper. Sounds amazing!!!

this warrants experimentation! :yup:

Panda

bear with me here on the possible stupid question, for i havent had a chance to try this (visually pleasing) whiskey, whats the differents between this and the normal bottle of honey?

The sting is a lot less sweet than regular honey and has a spicy taste, I like it better :yup:

Top Bottom