Random Photos

Hmmmm... I have to try that, because match its not working for me 🙈

You first must be willing to travel past the city limit sign. But if that doesn't work you could always look into one of those Russian Bride sites. Just be careful because you never know what you'll get till you open the box, lmao. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1418714474.802329.jpg

Brankz

You first must be willing to travel past the city limit sign. But if that doesn't work you could always look into one of those Russian Bride sites. Just be careful because you never what you'll get till you open the box, lmao. View attachment 115058

I don't get it but lol..... Ahhahaha

Last time this girl sounded like my old business professor
She suppose to be 21 lol

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'm even more impressed that you didn't know what it was and bought it for the WOW factor.

LOL!! What can I say, it looked tasty in a crazy kind of way. I'll tell you though, when I first saw it, I thought it was something out of Jurassic Park. :crazyeyes:

I'm surprised a store had one. What store did you find it in? Something like trader joes or the like?

If you can believe it, this was at our local Raley's - kind of a Safeway or Albertsons but only in NorCal and Northern Nevada. What we love about it is that they try really hard to sell local produce and meats. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL!! What can I say, it looked tasty in a crazy kind of way. I'll tell you though, when I first saw it, I thought it was something out of Jurassic Park. :crazyeyes:

If you can believe it, this was at our local Raley's - kind of a Safeway or Albertsons but only in NorCal and Northern Nevada. What we love about it is that they try really hard to sell local produce and meats. :yup:

I always like going to Raley's before the rubicon. Nice find!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any suggestions on how to cook it? I mean, I have plenty of ideas but though it might be good to ask someone like you. ;)

Top Bottom