Random Photos

So I just notice this in my jk what is it is a red boton
View attachment 25224

You just noticed it? :thinking:

I can't be sure, but it looks like something plugs into the top/front. Is that right? If so, it's probably an ignition disabling device. Normally there would be a "key" that is inserted and without it, the vehicle wouldn't start. If that is the case it has been bypassed since you are driving it around.

You just noticed it? :thinking:

I can't be sure, but it looks like something plugs into the top/front. Is that right? If so, it's probably an ignition disabling device. Normally there would be a "key" that is inserted and without it, the vehicle wouldn't start. If that is the case it has been bypassed since you are driving it around.

Yeah its a security feature. Just leave it alone.

Lol aye he's the 1 with bomb talk not me hahahaha

That's why I quoted his post. ;)

Honestly, I would not mess with that thing too much if you don't know what you are doing. I've known people that have had nothing but electrical problems with them installed and subsequently removed.

That's why I quoted his post. ;)

Honestly, I would not mess with that thing too much if you don't know what you are doing. I've known people that have had nothing but electrical problems with them installed and subsequently removed.

Thank u I connected the plug again lol

Branks ...
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom