Random Photos

This happed right in front of me good thing I saw it coming and was able to reverse in time before tree fell on my jeep. I was at post office driving up to mail box. I stopped under tree just left of the van to sill my envelop and here he came. We got everyone out ok.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1400518762278.jpg
    1400518762278.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
This happed right in front of me good thing I saw it coming and was able to reverse in time before tree fell on my jeep. I was at post office druving up to mail box I stopped under tree just left of the van to sill my envelop and hete he came. We got everyone out ok.

Wow! Lucky for everyone.

Wow! Lucky for everyone.

Very lucky. Happy no one was waiting at bus stop. I am happy I looked up when I did and was able to reacted and reverse jeep back or I would have lost the front of my jeep again.

That's correct!!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

I may live in oregon now, but I spent the first 23 years of my life in oc. I used to drive that same route on the weekends to take the dirt-bikes out.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I heard more snow in the mountains. Might be driving through some in a couple weeks. :thumb:

If you look real close, you can see it in the distance. Of course, it's supposed to be in the 80's by the weekend.

For tonight, it's still cool enough to enjoy a nice fire.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400639501.914159.jpg

Top Bottom