Random Photos

That's how its really done!

Edit:166 views on youtube at the time I posted it...I bet it hits 10,000+ by the end of the week :cheesy:

Man I wish I could have captured more angles and closer shots. Especially the custom gold dragon/eagle bull bar on the front. This is the best I could get rush hr.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394602937.980845.jpg

- Jason

Anyone I know?:D

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not anymore. He's finally done with hiding in the shadows, and decided to go crazy with his build. I hear he's even thinking about full hydro!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Not anymore. He's finally done with hiding in the shadows, and decided to go crazy with his build. I hear he's even thinking about full hydro!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

is this some crazy truck driver?

Guess I could've said to just cut it's horns off, wipe it's ass and walk it in, but not sure how Buffalo is rare, only tried it once.

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks we had a total of 16 rigs out that day on a GPS trail ride. Trail boss gave us the Lat & Longs we were required to find the spot and take a selfie. Good fun, and sorry for guys up north, great weather.

Last edited:
Top Bottom