Random Photos

Brankz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392864361.198244.jpg
I ask them if I can take a pic, they say yea so happy! And look they even smile lol made my day!

Look what it says in red lol

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392867768.911913.jpg this guy thinks his completely stock late 90s Camry is pretty badass. I tend to disagree. It's a fine car, but is it something to be THAT proud of?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JKUx

View attachment 70050 this guy thinks his completely stock late 90s Camry is pretty badass. I tend to disagree. It's a fine car, but is it something to be THAT proud of?

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392869497.237202.jpg
So funny, I took a picture of this Camry awhile back; I couldn't believe what I saw!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Haters gonna hate.

I can't keep up but last I heard I was a bully not a hater. :idontknow:

Regardless your air quality sucks balls down here. Why balls you ask? I've read the use of the word vagina offends some people. :cheesy:

ttfhell

I can't keep up but last I heard I was a bully not a hater. :idontknow:

Regardless your air quality sucks balls down here. Why balls you ask? I've read the use of the word vagina offends some people. :cheesy:

What you endure makes you stronger. Especially sucking balls. Allegedly.

MTG

Caught the Bug
What you endure makes you stronger. Especially sucking balls. Allegedly.

We've all endured a lot of mindless drivel lately...does that mean we are all stronger for it?

Regarding the balls once you get past the...oh wait. 😧

Top Bottom