Random Photos

Why single me out? Of all the other posts you could have you single me out. Why?

well you have been busting chops pretty hard lately and i figure if you had a way to keep the stick out of your ass you would be more pleasant, just watching out for you is all

I gave the stick back to your mom but thanks for your concern.

i saw on one thread you snapped at one guy and you were wrong, dead wrong. now i might be wrong here but a mod needs to lead by example not by his bipolar mood swings. try to be a little nicer to the guys who have had your back in the past. this is not me attacking you but merely pointing out a flaw in your logic.

i saw on one thread you snapped at one guy and you were wrong, dead wrong. now i might be wrong here but a mod needs to lead by example not by his bipolar mood swings. try to be a little nicer to the guys who have had your back in the past. this is not me attacking you but merely pointing out a flaw in your logic.

Wasn't wrong but you know all. No mood swings here, I call it like I see it.

We can get back to the thread at hand or continue this. Your call, I have nothing better to do tonight.

Wasn't wrong but you know all. No mood swings here, I call it like I see it.

We can get back to the thread at hand or continue this. Your call, I have nothing better to do tonight.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?8214-Offroad-Evolution-shop-thread!&p=240347#post240347

we get it, you dont like being pointed out that you messed up, like i said nobody is attacking you but lighten up man its just the internet and we are not the trolls... glad you removed the stick have a great night and drink up :beer:

Top Bottom