Random Photos

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386888999.176323.jpg
Tough to see through the glare but, this thing has a sweet ass exhaust. For a second I thought it was Branks and his new sports car.

They said they same thing to me when I tried to fit in with the Hipster movement

hipster.jpg

Sweet gold calculator watch.

Random. Sort of. Repost. No.
My baby girl. Born in my Jeep two years ago tonight
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386907386.688063.jpg

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Random. Sort of. Repost. No.
My baby girl. Born in my Jeep two years ago tonight
View attachment 60103

***Mostly broke and kinda ugly. But at least I ain't got no friends!***

Adorable! That kinda means you have to keep that jeep and give it to her when she learns how to drive huh?? Cool story man!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I saw the Power Wheels signature and thought of what my friend Jay in my Jeep club did for the grandson of one of his friends....... he shared it with us the other day........Enjoy

Below is what he posted on our Jeep club page:

"LEDs for Power Wheels"

"OK... not your average upgrade... I friends grandson has a killer cool Jeep powerwheels and it was determined that it needed some lights to be yet even cooler!

Mission accepted!

$14 for some white LED accent lights...3+ hours and tons of giggle durring the build.
START
image.jpg

stripped it down to the frame to aid in routing the wiring...

image.jpg

the LEDs fit behind the clear headlight lenses... the running light recieved some yellow nail polish and the tail lights needed to mounted thru the body becuase the lenses did not allow for the LEDs to fit behind them... a lit toggle and some shrink tubing and re assembly!

image.jpg

Now it is truly the coolest jeep on the block!"

Can you imagine the smile this little kid had on his face when he saw his Jeep with LEDs?!?

Woodrow:beer:

I saw the Power Wheels signature and thought of what my friend Jay in my Jeep club did for the grandson of one of his friends....... he shared it with us the other day........Enjoy

Below is what he posted on our Jeep club page:

"LEDs for Power Wheels"

"OK... not your average upgrade... I friends grandson has a killer cool Jeep powerwheels and it was determined that it needed some lights to be yet even cooler!

Mission accepted!

$14 for some white LED accent lights...3+ hours and tons of giggle durring the build.
START
View attachment 60110

stripped it down to the frame to aid in routing the wiring...

View attachment 60111

the LEDs fit behind the clear headlight lenses... the running light recieved some yellow nail polish and the tail lights needed to mounted thru the body becuase the lenses did not allow for the LEDs to fit behind them... a lit toggle and some shrink tubing and re assembly!

View attachment 60112

Now it is truly the coolest jeep on the block!"

Can you imagine the smile this little kid had on his face when he saw his Jeep with LEDs?!?

Woodrow:beer:

Haha. That's one of the things on my to do list!! Along with a working 12volt radio and horn! Our power wheel was a rescued jeep... It was a friends jeep that was going to the trash.. It was pretty nasty and all the plastic was rotten.. I cut all the bad plastic off and.... Well.. Here's some pics..

Getting ready for power washing
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386924268.465617.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386924336.874586.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386924381.386758.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386924434.609863.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386924475.902558.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386924501.286114.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Adam!!!! Please delete those last two pics!!! Please!!!! And maybe put strizzy in time-out??

Strizzy- how on earth did you come across that pic??

Top Bottom