Random Photos

i believe i heard that the 4 will be backwards compatable like the 60 gig was when the 3 came out. if so i would get it now. i will look tho and see if i can find that anywhere.

edit- ignore me. neither xboxone or ps4 will be backward compatible. i vote get it for your ps3 then just plug in your ps3 whenever you want to play it.

Yeh they've said no backwards compatible and if I don't sell my PS3 it will most likely never see the light of day once I get PS4. If they come out and say there will be a PS4 version of GTA5 and they will run a deal if you go from PS3 to 4 then I'd get it. I just bought Diablo 3 for PS3 and I got a code in email that lets me get the PS4 version for $10. So I'll just wait a little longer and see.

Home made shade. Lol thanks Home Depot
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379545917.611043.jpg

I had to buy a new screen door, my dog destroy the old one

Send from my Jk

Arrested probably not. but possibly a vandalism ticket. Not worth it for a picture of your jeep mall crawling

Yea that way I will be a True mall crawler lol. That's what my friend say

He has a professional camera and I told him if he can take few pics of my rig, but he say that I can get arrested for destroying private property?

Send from my Jk

Yea that way I will be a True mall crawler lol. That's what my friend say

He has a professional camera and I told him if he can take few pics of my rig, but he say that I can get arrested for destroying private property?

Send from my Jk

When I was a teenager I drove my samurai over a 15 foot section of grass at a local park in order to get on to a maintenance road and get some mud on the tires. Just happen to be a police helicopter flying over. Long story short they wrote me a ticket for misdemeanor trespassing and misdemeanor vandalism for leaving tracks in the grass. Last time I ever did something so petty. I just go real wheeling and find a rock on a trail for all my flexing pics

When I was a teenager I drove my samurai over a 15 foot section of grass at a local park in order to get on to a maintenance road and get some mud on the tires. Just happen to be a police helicopter flying over. Long story short they wrote me a ticket for misdemeanor trespassing and misdemeanor vandalism for leaving tracks in the grass. Last time I ever did something so petty. I just go real wheeling and find a rock on a trail for all my flexing pics

Yea I know I can just go to Ramona back roads and get pics flexing, but will be real funny a true mall crawler. But that's just me.

Send from my Jk

Yea I know I can just go to Ramona back roads and get pics flexing, but will be real funny a true mall crawler. But that's just me.

Send from my Jk

Chances are good that nothing would happen and yes it would be a funny mall crawler picture. Just tell them the throttle stuck and you were assessing the situation:)

Chances are good that nothing would happen and yes it would be a funny mall crawler picture. Just tell them the throttle stuck and you were assessing the situation:)

Lol.. I will do this, expect pics by Sunday or before

Send from my Jk

I've done a couple of these mall rocks, you definitely want your front locker engaged and maybe even some air out of the tires. They are not like rocks on a trail that have been pushed down and run over several times... The mall rocks have just been placed to look good and often when you try to crawl on them they will slide or even roll over. Just so you're ready for it... Good luck!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Did you make a frame? What did you do for attachment points?

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

I made my own screen shade too with outdoor screen from big box store, gromments from hobby lobby, and bungee balls from harbor freight.

This little guy just made my day!! My son, born this morning at 4:29am! He's gonna tear it up on the rocks in no time at all!!ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379608901.476130.jpg. His sister is super excited to meet him!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

Top Bottom