Random Photos

David1tontj

^ and its too easy to do to a jeep, because you already have clearance. This guy tubed the rear and did who knows what to clear them on the Chevy. Lots of work, that's for sure

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
^ and its too easy to do to a jeep, because you already have clearance. This guy tubed the rear and did who knows what to clear them on the Chevy. Lots of work, that's for sure

I meant fit as in flow and looks. Lol

David1tontj

That's the down side to the four doors. Everyone is getting them. Soccer moms, gangsta's, you name it! That's why the jeep wave Is dying!

Ajd2207

There's one of these off road giants (jokin' here) in my neighborhood. Been tryin' to get a photo of it and post, but I'm not doin' it now. Apparently they're like dog s#$t, they're everywhere.:cheesy:

Yea second one ive seen in a couple weeks ridiculous

David1tontj

Wonder if any if those guys rockin' 30" rims also got the rubicon package? I'd love to find one and say... " I'll give you 1000 bucks to trade axles"

Last edited:
And what's worst is that, they think they look cooler than ours lol

It is a matter of personal opinion. Yes they look rediculous but it is their money. Just think he probably could have put a bolt on coilovers for the same price he paid for just the rims.. Gotta look cool crawling the mall.

Brankz

It is a matter of personal opinion. Yes they look rediculous but it is their money. Just think he probably could have put a bolt on coilovers for the same price he paid for just the rims.. Gotta look cool crawling the mall.

Lol. Yup there money there problem,
Aye at least they make our day. Lol

That's the down side to the four doors. Everyone is getting them. Soccer moms, gangsta's, you name it! That's why the jeep wave Is dying!
Cant wait to see one of them twist their fingers into a Jeep (or WAL) logo for the wave.:eek:

The wave isnt dying where I live, they just do it with gang signs now, "yo"..lmao

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Last edited:

David1tontj

The wave isnt dying where I live, they just do it with gang signs now, "yo"..lmao

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Haha! Well, come to think of it, are we really that different from the gangsta's? We are all in a big club, we wave at eachother, we sport our club stickers, we are always trying to get more people in our club, we look out for each other, we are terrified of the cops, and heck, most of us carry guns!! Haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom