Random Photos

Sgt_USMC

^ I’ve done that a few times! I see nothing wrong with it as long as it’s strapped down so it doesn’t fly out or bounce and damage the Jeep. I don’t really want to put much weight on the roof. I did that once and hated the way it drove.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
It is getting colder here and all the critters are eating heavy for winter. The birds and squirrels have been consuming all the food they can get off of this feeder. Well Yogi the Bear decided to get in on the action too…..

1664621115613.jpeg

1664621296109.jpeg

Yogi also pulls down my Woodpecker suet feeder from time to time. I can always tell when it’s empty because the Woodpeckers get upset and become very noisy.

I swear it’s like I’m running a soup kitchen for all these freeloading animals. 🤣😂

Went out after work to pick up some brake pads for the Jeep and ran into and chatted with some fine folks from the SD County Sherrif's department. Don't know if I've ever mentioned it on here but I plan to join their force when I'm of age to do so next year. Always been appreciative of the men and women in blue. Or tan in this case. Lol PSX_20221004_193236.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
A place where stores don’t feel a need to lock up things like the spray paint isle. 🇺🇸
Hmm, maybe it’s a rural area thing. Most of the Lowe’s I’ve been to in SoCal and Vegas are all locked up.
I've never heard of this before. Wonder what that's all about.

I do have to sign for cough syrup now though at the grocery store. And it pisses me off that ink cartridges are locked up.

Top Bottom