Random Photos

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
That’s insane. You might need to order a snorkel too!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
Yeah no kidding. lol. Well the last time I tried driving through a storm, I went through 4’ deep water in the JK without a snorkel. Really surprised I didn’t hydrolock it. Nonetheless, I’m STILL having some minor issues after that. I’m staying away from water. lol.
Which county are you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hawai’i county.

Edit: oh and yesterday I found a leak in my roof. Fml. Gotta get up there when it dries out a little and seal the vent pipe better.

IMG_9843.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
This is my wife reading her book on her phone on the way home from work. She forgot her glasses. I think that's a size 144 font! :cheesy:

book.jpg

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
This is my wife reading her book on her phone on the way home from work. She forgot her glasses. I think that's a size 144 font! :cheesy:

View attachment 340082

Lol. That’s pretty funny. I can’t read in a moving vehicle. I’d be sick in about 5 minutes.... plus if I’m not driving I’m usually grabbing the oh shit handle and fearing for my life. I like the sticker on the dash. Did you make that?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lol. That’s pretty funny. I can’t read in a moving vehicle. I’d be sick in about 5 minutes.... plus if I’m not driving I’m usually grabbing the oh shit handle and fearing for my life. I like the sticker on the dash. Did you make that?

View attachment 340082

I’m with you, i can’t read, look at my phone or anything in a moving car, plane, boat, whatever or I’ll puke. It’s gotten worse the older I get. It makes it miserable going on vacations when I need to fly. Thank God I’m driving to Moab!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked

Lol, shes reading so shes not grabbing on the oh shit handle 😂

I bought the sticker online. They have a bunch of styles. Just Google jeep dash decals & you should be able to find them

Elroy231

Sure dont need the readers on for that.
I'm there too
Just the other day I didnt have my readers on hand and had to ask my son to read some directions for me. His reply "oh it's getting to that point huh, dad" Haha

View attachment 340082

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

I’m with you, i can’t read, look at my phone or anything in a moving car, plane, boat, whatever or I’ll puke. It’s gotten worse the older I get. It makes it miserable going on vacations when I need to fly. Thank God I’m driving to Moab!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Glad to know I’m not the only one that bad with being in a car! And hell, I’m only 25 [emoji23]

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Glad to know I’m not the only one that bad with being in a car! And hell, I’m only 25 [emoji23]

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 340082

I feel her pain...I’ve recently added generic reading glasses to my fly pack so I can tie on size 20-24 dries & nymphs. My last trip I had a hard time tying on without the glasses, so I said screw it im throwing a streamer...

wjtstudios

Hooked
I feel her pain...I’ve recently added generic reading glasses to my fly pack so I can tie on size 20-24 dries & nymphs. My last trip I had a hard time tying on without the glasses, so I said screw it im throwing a streamer...

Solved that problem!

Short of a kid with perfect eyesight, finding the eye on a 24 anytime other than high noon on a sunny day is always a challenge. Even worse when you glue the eye shut and keep forcing the line into it with no success.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Occasionally I pass by this church in the Northside of Pittsburgh and I finally was able to take a pic of it. I have never seen green stone like this.
Anyone know what kind it is?

Greenchurch.jpg

Top Bottom