Random Photos

Can't figure that one out. Single piston, so how the hell do the outer pads engage? The only pad with pressure is the inside most one.
Very obscure indeed.
I also just noticed the curve on the pads is opposite the seating of whatever the hell they are sitting in.

This might help:
twinr.jpg
twinc.jpg
The rotors were floating on what looks like a splined hat.

Rather not know.

If you want a good laugh, there are pranks on YouTube of people dressed in biohazard suits accidentally spilling containers in public or using testing equipment near people on beaches, etc. Crazy to see the reactions, lol.

Some years ago, I used to work with a guy who took some radiation warning tape (used for when welds would be x-rayed), and strung the tape up around his yard and mowed the lawn in the white suit and full face respirator. The neighbors would look out their windows horrified. He got done before the cops showed, and was dressed in summer clothes and sitting on his patio with iced tea when they'd come to the door.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So I get this random text today from some campaign manager that thinks this is my Wifes #....

View attachment 301700

View attachment 301701

Too blunt?

That's hilarious. I love messing with people when they text the wrong number.

Some years ago, I used to work with a guy who took some radiation warning tape (used for when welds would be x-rayed), and strung the tape up around his yard and mowed the lawn in the white suit and full face respirator. The neighbors would look out their windows horrified. He got done before the cops showed, and was dressed in summer clothes and sitting on his patio with iced tea when they'd come to the door.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's great!

Top Bottom