Random (non-Jeep) Shit You’re Working On....

CalSgt

Hooked
It never will be.. you gotta enjoy the process on a build like that. Looks great.
I've really been enjoying the build, especially getting to spend so much time with my dad.

However the boss is starting to ask questions like "When will it be a truck?"
I told her it would be three weeks, now she's confused because I've spent almost every weekend in the shop since February
She's also the book keeper and hasn't said boo about the cost, so kinda I feel obligated to produce

Macarena Man

Made a solid bracket to mount a Kolpin Gun Case on the front rack of a Honda 450 Foreman. Also shortened the Gun Case cap. The Kolpin needs to be revamped with closed cell padding, and a usable cap length. In 'as sold' form . . . it's little more than a piece of Tupperware.

Attachments

• IMG_2137.JPG
    IMG_2137.JPG
    224.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2138.JPG
    IMG_2138.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 8

CD2

Caught the Bug
Todays little BS project is a plate to increase the quiver span on my new Blackwidow PSA2. Simple but needs done. Look and work better. Just gonna run .125 kydex to match the black leather.

Need to paper tune. But had some Goldtips from when I had an HF1225 and they seem to be about perfect for this one. I always paper tune. Proly why I dont have broadhead issues.

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Todays little BS project is a plate to increase the quiver span on my new Blackwidow PSA2. Simple but needs done. Look and work better. Just gonna run .125 kydex to match the black leather.

Need to paper tune. But had some Goldtips from when I had an HF1225 and they seem to be about perfect for this one. I always paper tune. Proly why I dont have broadhead issues.
Tight spot quiver FTW

CD2

Caught the Bug
Tight spot quiver FTW
Thunderhorn 2 pc.

If I wanted a connecting bar would have just gone back to the Delta.
That one has had brackets bent for front mount on Blackwidow HS limb bolts.
Prev I had custom brackets made to use on back of my 2004 57# PSA2.

Tried a Selway, seemed a bit noisy.
Like the Delta as I can get the hood up some, increase span and it looks OK.
Unfortunately no longer made.

So decided to try a Thunderhorn, black.
Kydex spacer to move hood up and see how it does.
Quiet so far in reg form.

My Hoyt compound runs a fuze, but w HHA mover sight it hangs out a bit, which meant using weight on other side.
Balances great, but made it a bit heavy.

I rather dislike accessory holes in my recurve risers. Take downs, using limb bolts......no reason to add bushings/holes.
My BW HS had all accessory holes. And riser paint peeled, so I filled all holes and repainted.
Looks way better. Neat rig, finding one under 60# and FF rated took a couple of yrs (had two B50 models before).

Like to find a new Delta to slap on the old rig though. Other one has been on 4 bows and 6 or 7 hunting seasons.

CD2

Caught the Bug
Next project is also small, need a rail on a DSA58 dust cover for reflex sight.
And a rail to add to Kart 6" 1911 conversion.

Midwest..............rust your Jeep overnight, but we can run lead and high caps here LOL

WJCO

Meme King
Thunderhorn 2 pc.

If I wanted a connecting bar would have just gone back to the Delta.
That one has had brackets bent for front mount on Blackwidow HS limb bolts.
Prev I had custom brackets made to use on back of my 2004 57# PSA2.

Tried a Selway, seemed a bit noisy.
Like the Delta as I can get the hood up some, increase span and it looks OK.
Unfortunately no longer made.

So decided to try a Thunderhorn, black.
Kydex spacer to move hood up and see how it does.
Quiet so far in reg form.

My Hoyt compound runs a fuze, but w HHA mover sight it hangs out a bit, which meant using weight on other side.
Balances great, but made it a bit heavy.

I rather dislike accessory holes in my recurve risers. Take downs, using limb bolts......no reason to add bushings/holes.
My BW HS had all accessory holes. And riser paint peeled, so I filled all holes and repainted.
Looks way better. Neat rig, finding one under 60# and FF rated took a couple of yrs (had two B50 models before).

Like to find a new Delta to slap on the old rig though. Other one has been on 4 bows and 6 or 7 hunting seasons.
Next project is also small, need a rail on a DSA58 dust cover for reflex sight.
And a rail to add to Kart 6" 1911 conversion.

Midwest..............rust your Jeep overnight, but we can run lead and high caps here LOL
Post pics.

Top Bottom