Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aceisback

Hooked
Not a debate on brand loyalty, just putting it out there for those who may be shopping or waiting on the right deal to come along. $100 off, and the synthetic line.👍 IMG_5059.jpeg

Aceisback

Hooked
Still not really the 'right deal' when you're stranded and your commie winch doesn't work. Just sayin' .
Like I said, not looking to debate fanbois or detractors. Just putting it out there for those that have done their research and are waiting on it to go on sale. There’s way too much info out there pointing to this being an outstanding and very durable and reliable product to think that it doesn’t work, or isn’t going to work.👍

GP NOIR

Hooked
Not a debate on brand loyalty, just putting it out there for those who may be shopping or waiting on the right deal to come along. $100 off, and the synthetic line.👍 View attachment 405761
Let's crunch the numbers-
-Badland Apex w/synthetic rope and 2 year warranty including tax and shipping: $736.45. 10% rewards if I buy it with my Harbor Freight credit card (+5% during the sale because I'm a rewards member) = $662.80
- Warn EVO 12s (made overseas) with 5 year electric and lifetime mechanical warranty including tax and shipping: $961.68. Minus $9.61 rewards if I use my Amazon card= $952.07

If I had $750 to spend today on a winch, I'd keep shopping for a Warn, even with the rewards

Top Bottom