Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I can’t listen to a word this dude says

A 100 years from now foreign students will be studying the downfall of the American Empire and insanity like that video will be analyzed with humor and disbelief.

Basic military strategy- never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake. There is no reason for our enemies to militarily confront us at this point as we are systematically destroying ourselves before their very eyes. 🤬

Culturally, financially, and militarily, our Nation gets weaker every day. I take no joy in pointing this out but the facts bear it out.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Mind blowing revelations on how our government controls information.

WOW! That was mind blowing and informative! Long but definitely worth every minute. I’m going to listen again to pick up more details. Thanks for posting!

Highlights:
1- US Gov/military creates online tools for foreign influence operations

2- US Gov uses tools in places like Egypt, Libya, Ukraine to steer local population against their Govs- even if those Govs were popularly elected.

3- US Gov decides to utilize same tools in US to steer/censor US population and ‘preserve’ democracy.

4- US Gov defines ‘democracy’ as the priorities and vision of the PermaParty/deep state etc. But not your priority.

5- Facts and figures are given as to level of domestic influence operations. Key players and organizations identified.

Sadly this info is such a paradigm shift from what most individuals want to hear that they will refuse it out of hand. Also the people presenting this information will be maligned to destroy the veracity of the info. Most humans favor the info we want to believe in. Also most humans reject ideas that come from individuals we don’t like. Step one in social engineering and influence operations is making you not like some who has controversial ideas or is ‘on the other side’.
Trump derangement syndrome is an example.

sm31

Another option also in stock:

Lol... that's the first thing I thought too before I saw the toolbox pic. Just bought some 50 round boxes of 10mm plinking-quality ammo for $25 local. That's damn good for AK. I reload for my carry ammo but I've been having trouble finding any pills above 185 grain (local again) lately.

Aceisback

Hooked
Lol... that's the first thing I thought too before I saw the toolbox pic. Just bought some 50 round boxes of 10mm plinking-quality ammo for $25 local. That's damn good for AK. I reload for my carry ammo but I've been having trouble finding any pills above 185 grain (local again) lately.
Who you trying to make mad with them piddly rounds?😆
215 grain or bust! At least those make them think twice before continuing their dumfukerry.👍

sm31

Who you trying to make mad with them piddly rounds?😆
215 grain or bust! At least those make them think twice before continuing their dumfukerry.👍

Heh, by "carry", I mean in the woods. Can't ship ammo to AK so all that internet goodness is completely useless to me. In lieu of throwing my G20 at bears, I'm willing to settle for shooting at them with 190 gn wadcutters. 🍺

WJCO

Meme King
Top Bottom