Random Internet Shit you've come across

Brute

Hooked
Great video with information that every person voting republican should watch. Thanks for posting Jsouder53!

Clift Notes:
Nikki Haley is being backed financially by big money liberals to the tune of millions of $$
Nikki Haley is the second choice of the Democratic Party
The ‘Uni-Party’ thinks you should vote for Nikki.
NEOCONS think you should vote for Nikki.
Dems are voting in the primaries for Nikki because they would rather see Biden versus Nikki than Biden versus Trump in the General Election.
Never take advice from your opponent.
Actually I think many Dems would rather see Haley as Prez than Biden…several polls show Haley smoking Biden in the general election in a landslide…a Trump/Biden election is within only a couple percentage points, which is within the margin of error in a poll…basically a toss up…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

kevman65

Hooked
Donald Trump got 56,000 Iowan votes last night…clearly the majority of republican votes that voted last night…Iowa is clearly a republican state. But this does not translate to the general election…

Over 65,000 Iowans attend a single Iowa Hawkeyes game…
They are saying turn out was less than 10% of registered voters.

So neither side got a true picture.

Brute

Hooked
LOL - trump had nothing do with what I posted.
I understand your point…but Haley is not winning the Republican nomination; in fact, to quote Chris Christie “she’s gonna get smoked” (by Trump)…and I honestly don’t think far left Dems want her to win it, since it would mean a Republican administration in the White House…but if she did win it, she would get the all of the republican votes, the moderate Democrat votes, and the majority of independents that don’t affiliate with either party…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I understand your point…but Haley is not winning the Republican nomination; in fact, to quote Chris Christie “she’s gonna get smoked” (by Trump)…and I honestly don’t think far left Dems want her to win it, since it would mean a Republican administration in the White House…but if she did win it, she would get the all of the republican votes, the moderate Democrat votes, and the majority of independents that don’t affiliate with either party…
I see you still haven’t watched the clip

Donald Trump got 56,000 Iowan votes last night…clearly the majority of republican votes that voted last night…Iowa is clearly a republican state. But this does not translate to the general election…

Over 65,000 Iowans attend a single Iowa Hawkeyes game…
Remember that Huckabee won Iowa, but he made no progress after that. Iowa is not worth much as a barometer for the country. In fact neither state is particularly representative.

A better system would be to randomly select one urban-dominated state and one rural-dominated state to start the voting for each election cycle.

Top Bottom