Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aceisback

Hooked
That’s an interesting proposition. So, if the voters decided to elect a non-citizen of the United States, that’s ok? The courts shouldn’t be there to enforce the Constitution?
They did, and it wasn’t okay. Matter of fact it’s how we got to where we are today.
Sure they SHOULD enforce the Constitution. That’s not what happened in Colorado.🤷‍♂️

Sharkey

Word Ninja
They did, and it wasn’t okay. Matter of fact it’s how we got to where we are today.
Sure they SHOULD enforce the Constitution. That’s not what happened in Colorado.🤷‍♂️
As in, Obama is not a natural born citizen? I’m by no means an Obama fan, but I hate bullshit just as much as leftist policies. I’d love to see the actual proof that Obama didn’t meet the test (as opposed to conjecture, passed along theories, and documents without overwhelming evidence of validity). Both sides of the aisle in this country sure have a bad habit of believing that if you say something enough times it becomes true.

Aceisback

Hooked
Yeah there was a period during my career where they (Congress) were tossing around making us the Amphibious Landing Force of the United States Army. Didn’t sit well with hardly anyone. Supposedly would have saved money.
Apparently those folks had never heard of “The President’s Own” and other such prestigious entities such as the US Marine Rifle Team.
I may be biased but seems to me that the fewer powers that be were Veterans, the worse off we’re getting as a country. I mean damn, now we have a group of “leaders and lawmakers” called the Jihad Squad. Who’d a thunk it.

Aceisback

Hooked
As in, Obama is not a natural born citizen? I’m by no means an Obama fan, but I hate bullshit just as much as leftist policies. I’d love to see the actual proof that Obama didn’t meet the test (as opposed to conjecture, passed along theories, and documents without overwhelming evidence of validity). Both sides of the aisle in this country sure have a bad habit of believing that if you say something enough times it becomes true.
As in, the woman who was in charge of birth certificates for the state of Hawaii stated that the picture of a certificate that was claimed to be BHOs didn’t even have the number sequence that was in use in 1961.
I’m an absolute nobody but there are students/classmates from college that would remember me. You do find it odd that all records and transcripts are sealed, and that there’s not even one nutt swinger, or any student, that said yeah barrack was my boy back in college?

Top Bottom