Random Internet Shit you've come across

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Spazbyt

Hooked
Good to see “reasonable” rinos willing to see Brandon in a reasonable light 🦏
"If there were a smoking gun, I think we’d be talking about it."

It's strange how no one in the entirety of the United States government can find a "Smoking gun". Like this is a masterclass in money laundering or something. Sorry America we have our top guys on it but all the witnesses are lying and the Bidens say it was all normal business expenses and they don't know about each other's business dealings so our hands are tied.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked

It's strange how no one in the entirety of the United States government can find a "Smoking gun". Like this is a masterclass in money laundering or something. Sorry America we have our top guys on it but the witnesses are lying and the Bidens say it was all business expenses and they don't know about each other's business dealings so our hands are tied.
IMG_4753.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Ddays

Hooked
Definitely sad but hardly surprising and at least it isn't China. Also, if I'm understanding the deal correctly, they will still retain operations in Pittsburg, correct? If so, that means they will still be employing Americans and making US made steel.
Yes, all true. The Japanese have been good partners.
I guess what really bothers me is that this used to be the largest company on the planet and a symbol of US strength, and it's not even ours any more.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

It's strange how no one in the entirety of the United States government can find a "Smoking gun". Like this is a masterclass in money laundering or something. Sorry America we have our top guys on it but all the witnesses are lying and the Bidens say it was all normal business expenses and they don't know about each other's business dealings so our hands are tied.

Many of the reasonable republicans are just as guilty as the democrats. Mobster 101 is to incriminate anyone who can rat you out so that they will go down if you do. Spend an evening in DC and hang out in the trendy bars and restaurants, what you’ll see is all these guys partying together and yucking it up like a bunch of Frat Boys. This includes the first term politicians so don’t think that Term Limits are going to help. Gotta cut the flow of $$ off.

Top Bottom