Random Internet Shit you've come across

jeeeep

Hooked
This can't be real...

If you haven't seen the movie, you should. It's scarier today how closely this dystopian "future" reflects what we as a nation are becoming.

This user review sums it up:

"Only the elite can afford spacious apartments, clean water and natural food at exorbitantly high prices. Their homes are gated and fortressed and they are provided with private security, bodyguards and slave / concubines referred to as "furniture."

The bulk of the population has to contend with shortages of food, water and housing."

DaJudge

Lol... BTDT, and after homeschooling for 12 years my kids are done. We can start a whole new thread about which states restrict rights to homeschooling and why, or to what degree... or when the federal govt. might kill the whole damn thing. But citing the "crazies & lazies" is how erosion of parents freedom to educate their own children (and lots of other things) usually finds a foothold.

Just about everyone on this forum knows these types of threats to our freedom exist, so my question is: why did you bring it up in this context? What's your agenda?
Wow! I didn't bring it up, I responded to someone else. You are a paranoid dipshit with no ability to understand context. All I said was it can be great if the parents put in the effort that is required, unfortunately some don't. So if you aren't a lazy dumb ass then your children will most likely benefit from homeschooling. But if you are, then you are producing another generation of ignorant idiots with no ability to think for themselves, and we don't need any more of those.

Top Bottom