Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
I could care less what people choose to eat or what diet they're on, but I chose to make some major lifestyle changes about three years ago, and I learned a ton from Dr Berg. Seriously changed my life for the better. Most of it was eating more foods from nature. Simple stuff. The stuff our parents' generation did. Basic real food. There's a massive agenda right now to hijack our food supply. Anyone who cares to research the rabbit hole....major farms catching on fire in the last couple of years, elites buying up farm land, a huge push for humans to consume bugs instead of beef, etc. This video is really scary as to what's going on. Now the powers that be are trying to censor basic nutritional info.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I could care less what people choose to eat or what diet they're on, but I chose to make some major lifestyle changes about three years ago, and I learned a ton from Dr Berg. Seriously changed my life for the better. Most of it was eating more foods from nature. Simple stuff. The stuff our parents' generation did. Basic real food. There's a massive agenda right now to hijack our food supply. Anyone who cares to research the rabbit hole....major farms catching on fire in the last couple of years, elites buying up farm land, a huge push for humans to consume bugs instead of beef, etc. This video is really scary as to what's going on. Now the powers that be are trying to censor basic nutritional info.

I follow him... saw this video last week. Our society is so Fucking Ass Backwards.

AZVAJKU

Hooked

Great info.
We try to buy as much of our food from local farms as possible. The pork chops we had for dinner came from a farm a couple miles away. The eggs and bacon we will will enjoy for breakfast tomorrow came from the same farm. It cost more but it’s worth it- and it tastes awesome.

Top Bottom