Random Internet Shit you've come across

Lunentucker

Has anyone else watched Vivek Ramaswamy’s interview with Tucker? I still can’t tell whether he is just really good at speaking and full of it OR if he is genuine. I do like what he has to say, but just still debating…

What is your opinion?

I have watched it, and I trust him more than any seasoned politician. Like Trump, he's independently wealthy, and that's a shield against being corrupted by the DC swamp. Sadly, I don't think he'll ever poll well, because of how he looks and his name. Yes, American voters are shallow.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone else watched Vivek Ramaswamy’s interview with Tucker? I still can’t tell whether he is just really good at speaking and full of it OR if he is genuine. I do like what he has to say, but just still debating…

What is your opinion?

Not gonna lie, I like what he has to say a lot. All the other candidates are just the other side of the same ruling class coin.

What is your opinion?

Doesn’t matter in the end, if a repuublican ever gets voted in again, it’ll be another nighly barrage from MSM and the left trying to shut him down at every turn.

Lunentucker

The only Klaus I trust.
9c27774869418c3a5d41da6c3286932a--santa-christmas-father-christmas.jpg

kevman65

Hooked
Top Bottom