Random Internet Shit you've come across

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got a coworker, 52, super healthy, fit, eats well, active, etc. He took the shots with pressure from the company owner, and now, a few years later, he’s having heart problems for the past few months.
The sad part about it is nobody is held responsible for it. Not the pharmaceutical companies, not the government, not the employer. Nobody. So all these people MANDATING it and requiring it and saying it safe are not held accountable.

And all the fucks who pressured their friends and families into getting it fuck them too.

JimLee

Hooked
The sad part about it is nobody is held responsible for it. Not the pharmaceutical companies, not the government, not the employer. Nobody. So all these people MANDATING it and requiring it and saying it safe are not held accountable.

And all the fucks who pressured their friends and families into getting it fuck them too.
We were forced under threat of termination to get that bullshit, I'm patiently awaiting my first heart attack or sudden death. Luckily, for me at least, it seems to be hitting people who exercise, we'll have none of that shit around here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

But it was "safe" and "effective" in "stopping the spread"... "preventing you from getting"... "reducing symptoms"... and, and "doctors" were telling you to get it and doctors need to be trusted.

kevman65

Hooked
We were forced under threat of termination to get that bullshit, I'm patiently awaiting my first heart attack or sudden death. Luckily, for me at least, it seems to be hitting people who exercise, we'll have none of that shit around here.
Yup, I work construction and every jobsite owner is requiring it.

Oh, your exercise thing doesn't hold water, going through all kinds of heart issues. Funny thing is, in all the years BEFORE those fucking shots I never had ANY heart trouble.

I'm not so worried about me, I'm on the downhill side so bring it on, but all those kids who forced into it because of all the lies.

Want a conspiracy theory, it was all done on purpose so they can reduce world population and get away with it.

Yep, it’s total bullshit and we’ll probably never hear the truth nor will they pay. The next few years are going to be scary to watch friends and family, who either caved or were pressured, having to deal with all the uncertainty.

JimLee

Hooked
Yup, I work construction and every jobsite owner is requiring it.

Oh, your exercise thing doesn't hold water, going through all kinds of heart issues. Funny thing is, in all the years BEFORE those fucking shots I never had ANY heart trouble.

I'm not so worried about me, I'm on the downhill side so bring it on, but all those kids who forced into it because of all the lies.

Want a conspiracy theory, it was all done on purpose so they can reduce world population and get away with it.
Sorry to hear that man. I wasn't in a position to be suddenly jobless when they first mandated the shots, but I made sure to get there real fast, so when they started talking about "boosters" I told them suck a dick. Luckily the courts eventually saved us, after the first shots of course...

kevman65

Hooked

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That fact that biden didn’t order that fucking thing to be shot down the second he was notified of it shows where we are as a country. We may be leaders of the free world but certainly no longer leaders of the world. 😞

Dude had 450 drone strikes in 2021 killing innocent people in them and can’t shoot down a fucking ballon. Pathetic.

Top Bottom