Random Internet Shit you've come across

TrailHunter

Hooked
Politics aside, I honestly feel bad for this guy. No way he should be out there in this condition. He's being forced into this way too soon. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and is able to regain control of all speech & cognitive abilities. But until then, he just isn't ready to be one of 100 senators.

The bigger issue for everyone is that neither of these 2 candidates are worthy of being a senator. They both are shitty choices
I’ll be honest I don’t feel sorry for any politician. His stroke was probably coke related he has no business running but if the sheeple are dumb enough to elect him you get what you deserve.
I could give to shits about OZ but he’s got to be better than the hunter wanna be
I don’t feel bad either.. a mans gotta know his limitations.

sm31

I missed this story, given that it got zero media coverage I guess you have to be an Ultra MAGA conspiracy theorist to consider this news.

This is a very big deal. It's not a conspiracy because it's simple math. The census bureau cheated every conservative voter in this country... and very clearly so. It would be interesting to know what previous census "mistakes" looked like.

Top Bottom