Random Internet Shit you've come across

jorgelrod

Hooked
Desantis is a radical. He does not support teachers discussing girls with a penis in grade-school.
I was with him on that, I am not with him on Revenge canceling the Reedy Creek Improvement act because Disney decided to Lobby to repeal the law. I don't believe in using the power of the office to enact laws against people because they don't see things how you do.

He should have said that is your opinion and your belief and we will let the people of Florida decide. They way he did that looked like he only had the Law that creates RCID to get back at Disney and nothing else.

It ended blowing up in his face too...

WJCO

Meme King
I was with him on that, I am not with him on Revenge canceling the Reedy Creek Improvement act because Disney decided to Lobby to repeal the law. I don't believe in using the power of the office to enact laws against people because they don't see things how you do.

He should have said that is your opinion and your belief and we will let the people of Florida decide. They way he did that looked like he only had the Law that creates RCID to get back at Disney and nothing else.

Disney's still around?

AZVAJKU

Hooked

I am not from Florida nor do I live there, however talking to work associates who do live there it seems like the big beef with Disney was that they became political and attacked the policy of the very state they received special status from.

That seems like a very foolish path. I’m not sure why Disney would be against Parental Rights in education and why they would see a need to champion teaching deviant sexual behavior to K through 3rd graders?

I get it, a private company can champion anything political idea they want, however when you bite the hand that feeds you and you are then surprised that there are actually repercussions for it is crazy.

All of this is a great illustration of why no company should receive special tax status. The old scam of ‘the people will benefit’ therefore we should make the taxpayer pay for this is wrong. It’s no different than the taxpayer footing the bill for sports arenas that billionaires will use to make more billions.

WJCO

Meme King
Dude, Disney is not going anywhere in Florida, they are currently the biggest employer in the state with 75K employees between parks, hotels and cruise ships
I’m not sure why Disney would see a need to champion teaching deviant sexual behavior to K through 3rd graders?
I hadn't really heard much about them once they jumped on the 'chicks with dicks' curriculum bandwagon. And right before that, a bunch of those ChoMos were busted while working there.

Kuboske

I am not from Florida nor do I live there, however talking to work associates who do live there it seems like the big beef with Disney was that they became political and attacked the policy of the very state they received special status from.

That seems like a very foolish path. I’m not sure why Disney would be against Parental Rights in education and why they would see a need to champion teaching deviant sexual behavior to K through 3rd graders?

I get it, a private company can champion anything political idea they want, however when you bite the hand that feeds you and you are then surprised that there are actually repercussions for it is crazy.

All of this is a great illustration of why no company should receive special tax status. The old scam of ‘the people will benefit’ therefore we should make the taxpayer pay for this is wrong. It’s no different than the taxpayer footing the bill for sports arenas that billionaires will use to make more billions.
I would think the smart play would be for corporations to avoid taking a public stand on most political issues. Same with the lost crowd from Hollywood.
Like this guy.
FZGk50eXEAAJhFW.jpeg
Loved his movies. Now every time I see him, I'm reminded what a nutcase he is.
Remember, before Liz, he endorsed Pete Buttihumper for President of the United States.

CalSgt

Hooked
I would think the smart play would be for corporations to avoid taking a public stand on most political issues. Same with the lost crowd from Hollywood.
Like this guy.
View attachment 378291
Loved his movies. Now every time I see him, I'm reminded what a nutcase he is.
Remember, before Liz, he endorsed Pete Buttihumper for President of the United States.
I don't give a fuck who any celebrity endorses.... When will they and anyone who listens to them realize they are nothing but clowns.

Look here clown, your job is to entertain me. STFU and tell a joke you stupid fucking clown

Top Bottom