Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The best part is the death rate for COVID settled at 1% and the death rate for the "vaccine" is 3%.
Are you saying 3% of the people who got vaccinated died? Or 3% of the covid deaths were “breakthrough” deaths (people who were vaccinated)? Or something else entirely?

Bierpower

Hooked
Are you saying 3% of the people who got vaccinated died? Or 3% of the covid deaths were “breakthrough” deaths (people who were vaccinated)? Or something else entirely?
3% of the trial group for the phizer vaccine trials died in the trial. Sorry, didn't mean to be misleading.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
3% of the trial group for the phizer vaccine trials died in the trial. Sorry, didn't mean to be misleading.
Which group? The placebo or the group getting the vaccine? Or both? Got a link to that actual data? I’d love to read it.

Sadly, I’m pretty much at a point where I don’t trust much of anything related to covid without digging down to read the data myself.

Bierpower

Hooked
Which group? The placebo or the group getting the vaccine? Or both? Got a link to that actual data? I’d love to read it.

Sadly, I’m pretty much at a point where I don’t trust much of anything related to covid without digging down to read the data myself.
It was in the phizer documents but I saw it behind a paywall on a podcast where they were sorting through it. I don't see an article on their news sight.

Top Bottom