Random Internet Shit you've come across

Aside from RPMs through the roof I don’t see how 90 mph and heavy ass tires aren’t tearing those axles, joints, etc. all the hell up.... if he didn’t mess with the gears you know he didn’t mess with the axles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35s aren’t “that much” bigger than stock on a jl.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Aside from RPMs through the roof I don’t see how 90 mph and heavy ass tires aren’t tearing those axles, joints, etc. all the hell up.... if he didn’t mess with the gears you know he didn’t mess with the axles.

35s aren’t “that much” bigger than stock on a jl.

It's crazy easy to go 90 in the new powertrain, even on 35s. I've passed people on the highway at that speed without realizing it until I looked down. So smooth too.

Ddays

Hooked

RPM's aren't through the roof on the JL with 37's- the 8sp tranny takes care of that. No need to regear for 37's, especially with the 4:10 gears on the Rubicon. Granted 8th gear is rare with the hilly terrain here in Western Pa, but they're really not an issue at all. I regularly cruise in to work at 75mph. Now on a JK, that's totally different.

fiend

Caught the Bug
All else the same (no regear), RPMs will be lower with larger tires. Each tire covers more ground per revolution than a smaller tire.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jamesish

I’ll just shut up then.....[emoji30] I read one thing, then read another thing, then another thing. Man I clearly can’t keep up.

WJCO

Meme King
I’ll just shut up then.....[emoji30] I read one thing, then read another thing, then another thing. Man I clearly can’t keep up.

It's all good. You should totally go test drive one though :D .

Ddays

Hooked

😂 All good. Gearing gets confusing. JK's and JL's are so much different in pretty much every way. It's pretty amazing actually how totally different vehicles they are. What applies to one doesn't really transfer to another.

Top Bottom