Random Internet Shit you've come across

TigerInFl

Fuck this guy.

many, many, many moons ago me and bunch of friends went to see a bunch of all star nba guys play ball in some off season game. Dr, J, Oscar Robinson for those of you who might know those names. we walk in and we are one of the few white folks there. didn't bother me because I grew up in Memphis and I had black friends.

they played the national anthem and I swear we were the only folks standing. we're talking 10 thousand folks and this was in the early 80's. I was a little pissed off at that site. then it got worse. they said please remain standing for the black national anthem. the what? did I just hear what I thought I heard? suddenly all of those sitting got up and stood. well, now I was pissed so I sat my skinny white ass down. screw all that noise!

so seeing queen lebron sit doesn't surprise me at all. screw that guy and his anti gun stance and social justice bile. just the other day I saw where he was calling for more gun control because he wanted it.

know what I want lebron? i want kids who can pass basic math skills at YOUR school. the one YOU started for underprivileged kids. you know the school where not just a few, but the entire school failed on common math. yeah, that's what I want lebron!

AZVAJKU

Hooked
many, many, many moons ago me and bunch of friends went to see a bunch of all star nba guys play ball in some off season game. Dr, J, Oscar Robinson for those of you who might know those names. we walk in and we are one of the few white folks there. didn't bother me because I grew up in Memphis and I had black friends.

they played the national anthem and I swear we were the only folks standing. we're talking 10 thousand folks and this was in the early 80's. I was a little pissed off at that site. then it got worse. they said please remain standing for the black national anthem. the what? did I just hear what I thought I heard? suddenly all of those sitting got up and stood. well, now I was pissed so I sat my skinny white ass down. screw all that noise!

so seeing queen lebron sit doesn't surprise me at all. screw that guy and his anti gun stance and social justice bile. just the other day I saw where he was calling for more gun control because he wanted it.

know what I want lebron? i want kids who can pass basic math skills at YOUR school. the one YOU started for underprivileged kids. you know the school where not just a few, but the entire school failed on common math. yeah, that's what I want lebron!
Yeah this divisive attitude has been festering for quite a while now and there is no way the Nation will survive it.

Top Bottom