Random Internet Shit you've come across

I really love going down a good rabbit hole, but if there really is a possibility of what is happening to be what some of us are afraid of, well, I guess
make up your own mind. But how much more do the sceptics need to see? The video imbedded is 9 minutes but watch this instead of dumb memes on IG on your break....

Worth the watch. Sad but not surprising. I know too many people directly or indirectly that have had serious issues or worse after the jab. I've made up my own mind about it.

I really love going down a good rabbit hole, but if there really is a possibility of what is happening to be what some of us are afraid of, well, I guess
make up your own mind. But how much more do the sceptics need to see? The video imbedded is 9 minutes but watch this instead of dumb memes on IG on your break....

Everyone from insurance companies to funeral services has been reporting higher death rates, especially in younger healthy people. If it's not covid killing these people then what is it? 🤔

While I have no doubt it is responsible for deaths it's not why a quarter million more people died in 2022 than in 2021 almost 2 years after covid deaths peaked.
Agreed, and I think most sane and free thinking individuals realize something has changed beyond the previous health issues the American population has suffered from such as lack of exercise and a shitty Clown Food diet.

I know two guys, both life long athletes that have had catastrophic health issues both related to their heart and/or lungs- both had no previous illnesses and both worked in professions that required regular physical examinations including EKG’s. In addition they had to pass rigorous physical fitness evaluations at regular intervals. Strangely after being mandated to take the Clot-Shot their health degraded and one had multiple strokes and heart attacks. 🤔 🤬

To use a technical term: “Something ain’t right”

Worth the watch. Sad but not surprising. I know too many people directly or indirectly that have had serious issues or worse after the jab. I've made up my own mind about it.
This is why Pfizer et al. want 75+ years before disclosing the data, any person that would remember this would be dead and unable to sue.

If this gets validated, I think Pfizer will file for bankruptcy protection and change their name to avoid having to support the millions of children who haven't reached adulthood and begun to suffer the full-on medical issues they are about to face.

Top Bottom