Random Internet Shit you've come across

Ddays

Hooked
I've seen PSA nuclear emergency commercials on late night cable TV for NY over the last year, something they've been pre-warned about that would cause them to create these PSA announcements?

I saw these and wondered the same thing....course, this is way better than telling people to hide under a fuckin desk like we had to practice in school. 🙄

Here's us all hiding & kissin our asses goodbye

qqfujk8.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
We also knew where all of the Civil Defense Shelters were in the city.

I lived on a hill overlooking a steel mill town in the early 70's & had to deal with these stupid drills. We knew where all the fallout shelters were too. Nice welcoming yellow signs with the radiation logo everywhere

Aceisback

Hooked
You rich kids had Radar Ranges, us poor kids used the gutted Econoline Van as a makeshift smoker......
I was poor as fuck but I did collect soda bottles to redeem for five cents each. We would go to what were called Coke Shows for bringing two bottles. Movie, popcorn, a drink, and a raffle ticket.
I only knew of radar ranges because there was a burger restaurant named Minute Man and they had these kick ass deserts by name of Radar Range Deep Dish pies. Best nuclear blast to the roof of your mouth that you could ever imagine.👍

Last edited:
Top Bottom