Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
They should all be deported.

In other news:

Spazbyt

Hooked
I'm pretty sure that Arnold has since come out and apologized for making such a stupid remark but honestly, fuck'em all.
On a positive note at least when influential people say such extremely stupid shit they may actually believe it as opposed to just toeing the party line. So I guess in a way that makes them brave, albeit a freedom hating, authoritarian, self righteous, kind of brave.

jeeeep

Hooked
They should all be deported.

In other news:

Response A - 2 years backpay + wrongful termination compensation and letter of apology stating they were wrong.
new contract with no forced vaccination requirement plus golden parachute...

Response B - fuck off

AZVAJKU

Hooked
People wonder how a government is able to slaughter a large percentage of its own population. It starts with the attitude of the above useful idiots.

That shit can happen anywhere and we will witness it happening again.

Everyone likes to think they will be a brave resistance fighter but history shows few actually are. Sadly the Unconventional Warfare Model shows about 80% of a population simply goes along with it.

1693846643352.jpeg

kevman65

Hooked
People wonder how a government is able to slaughter a large percentage of its own population. It starts with the attitude of the above useful idiots.

That shit can happen anywhere and we will witness it happening again.

Everyone likes to think they will be a brave resistance fighter but history shows few actually are. Sadly the Unconventional Warfare Model shows about 80% of a population simply goes along with it.

View attachment 395340
Already happening again. They're ramping up the booster campaign, pushing masks even though their own propaganda organization the CDC said the masks they recommend do little to stop the bug.

Now they have a new jab for any respiratory bug that they're pushing hard.

Oh yeah, we have an election cycle ramping up, hmmmmmmm

Spazbyt

Hooked
This is getting scary. Yet another Fed Boi nazi march only this time freshly printed matching T-shirts and sunglasses weren't enough. The guy with the extremely distinguishable face tats is a Ukrainian Azov soldier possibly trained by the CIA or FBI. I wonder how he ended up in America in a Nazi parade? I was skeptical at first but there are multiple videos of him in Ukrainian fatigues. Why does everything weird that goes on these days have ties to Ukraine? Hmm 🤔
1693858819315.jpeg
1693859304799.png

CalSgt

Hooked
I was tempted to drive my RZR out to the edge of the Black Rock & set up camp just to watch those fuckers stuck out there.

I’m not very smart and even I know not to camp on the playa if there’s any chance of rain. I watched people pay big buck to get drug up to the road during speed week at the Bonniville salt flats one year when it rained. Most of the campers were right off of the road and nothing less than a wrecker with a giant winch could get them out

Top Bottom