Random Internet Shit you've come across

AZ_JLUR

If you're seriously using Hillary as someone you look up to, you don't see the hypocrisy in this? Guess you haven't heard about all the people close to the Clintons that were murdered. No indictments though, so their lives don't really matter.

Attachments

• F3iTtc5akAAVrdJ.png
    F3iTtc5akAAVrdJ.png
    247.7 KB · Views: 13

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you're seriously using Hillary as someone you look up to, you don't see the hypocrisy in this? Guess you haven't heard about all the people close to the Clintons that were murdered. No indictments though, so their lives don't really matter.
I can’t tell if he’s really bad at joking or just that crazy. The splattered ketchup didn’t help me lean one way or another.

Aceisback

Hooked
Is there some sort of new algorithm that just suddenly started combining multiple posts into one? It’s pure fucktarery and totally disrupts themes or story lines. Been happening the past few days. Anyone else having it happen to them??
Some folks just got way too damn much time on their hands.
I’m sure here comes the bandwidth/server space bunk.🤷‍♂️

WJCO

Meme King
Is there some sort of new algorithm that just suddenly started combining multiple posts into one? It’s pure fucktarery and totally disrupts themes or story lines. Been happening the past few days. Anyone else having it happen to them??
Some folks just got way too damn much time on their hands.
I’m sure here comes the bandwidth/server space bunk.🤷‍♂️
No issues here. May be on your end.

Top Bottom