Random Internet Shit you've come across

I certainly don't agree with this guy on everything, but man it's refreshing to see a Democratic candidate with some common sense. Dude has some great points. It's a long watch. His answer on inflation was great around 24:00.

If he disrupts the progressive movement it’s a plus. I would never vote for him, however he could serve as a disruptor and therefore be useful. I really think the Dems will destroy him before he could get the dem nomination or make a third party run.

If he disrupts the progressive movement it’s a plus. I would never vote for him, however he could serve as a disruptor and therefore be useful. I really think the Dems will destroy him before he could get the dem nomination or make a third party run.
Agreed. He seems like a great blue version of the orange boogie man. And, because of it, the uniparty will never let him win.

I certainly don't agree with this guy on everything, but man it's refreshing to see a Democratic candidate with some common sense. Dude has some great points. It's a long watch. His answer on inflation was great around 24:00.

Agreed. He seems like a great blue version of the orange boogie man. And, because of it, the uniparty will never let him win.

I have to say that I've become somewhat a fan. I also don't agree with everything but that's ok. He seems to have a non-politician air bout him. His stance on the environmental stuff seems to be more on the preservation side than the denial of use and militant far left wacko side. Admittedly need to look more at that, but he's an avid outdoorsman. Based on recent comments he seems to have a grudging admiration of Trump too.

Hope he sticks it out to make it interesting.

Top Bottom