Random Internet Shit you've come across

Made them feel unsafe. Dafaq?

Makes you wonder if he will get paid like the teacher who was disciplined when he refused to use a student by they’s pronouns…. He would only refer to thems by they name.

Post what you want Ace. I call BS on any fucking percentage and screw that 2-post ghost. If they don't like it, they can just as easily not read it. There is actually a guy on here that posts 50% Welcome to Wayalife and 50% to Get the fuck out of here. :D:cool:
Feel like I’ve met four of those guys.😆
They’ll warm up to me over time, I’m pretty good people.😉 Some here know me from over at that other place and we all had a good time. At least here there’s some give and take, and poking fun at ourselves and each other. Big shout out to the mods and admin here allowing adults to sort themselves out.👍

Post what you want Ace. I call BS on any fucking percentage and screw that 2-post ghost. If they don't like it, they can just as easily not read it. There is actually a guy on here that posts 50% Welcome to Wayalife and 50% to Get the fuck out of here. :D:cool:

You actually tabulate this?! 🤔

IMG_9288.jpeg
This discovery would do well here and across many other forums also. Too many folks thinking way too highly of themselves and trying to censor others that they might not necessarily agree with.
Just sayin’. Let’s Jeep.👍

Top Bottom