Random Internet Shit you've come across

DaJudge

So racism is a mental illness…is ignorance also a mental illness?

I think not liking cilantro is a mental
Illness…
Maybe, but I think allowing that racism to build to the point that a person is willing to kill anyone of that race, religion, nationality, or whatever, is definitely because of mental illness. Killing a bunch of people because you don't like the color of their skin is a lot different than not wanting them to live on your block.

CalSgt

Hooked
Maybe, but I think allowing that racism to build to the point that a person is willing to kill anyone of that race, religion, nationality, or whatever, is definitely because of mental illness. Killing a bunch of people because you don't like the color of their skin is a lot different than not wanting them to live on your block.
I witness racism at these extremes daily, it is indoctrination through culture of weak minds to establish control and instill fear.... Those in power use racism as a tool to establish a common bond within their group. This indoctrination starts sometime between birth and puberty for most of them and by early adulthood for the rest, its rare for someone in their 30's to buy into this shit and many of them that were brainwashed figure it out by age 40 if they survive that long.

Top Bottom