Random Internet Shit you've come across

Spazbyt

Hooked
After 5 house votes, Kevin Mccarthy still can't get the gavel. Will republicans just hurry up and pick someone as long as it's definitely Kevin Mccarthy! We don't have time for all this healthy debate. Fox news and CNN says "You're embarrassing the republican party". Just give him the gavel so we can get back to our uniparty circle jerk.

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
After 5 house votes, Kevin Mccarthy still can't get the gavel. Will republicans just hurry up and pick someone as long as it's definitely Kevin Mccarthy! We don't have time for all this healthy debate. Fox news and CNN says "your embarrassing the republican party". Just give him the gavel so we can get back to our uniparty circle jerk.
this speaks volumes why democrats steamrolled everything over the last 2 years....

jeeeep

Hooked
"I've been doing this a long time, folks."
he talking about his political career, racist comments or his smelling of little girls hair?

"I'll paraphrase the phrase of my old neighborhood"

Which phrase?

"obama is the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

"forced busing to desegregate schools will cause my children to grow up in a racial jungle.”

CalSgt

Hooked
Never forget... 1-6-21 😞😢😞

In memoriam of the tremendous loss of life caused by the radical right that day. If not for Donald Trump's calls for violence from the Semi-fascist MAGA Republican regime; the unarmed protester that was shot in the chest, two heart attack victims, and the overdosing meth addict would still be with us now.

Top Bottom