Random Internet Shit you've come across

CalSgt

Hooked
Why do they suck? If they were $5 a piece, where would you stand? My bet is you would be up at the front of the check-out line.😲
I think he was talking about Northridge 4X4.

Yeah… Northridge 4x4 sucks. I have no beef with Method.

Northridge sucks because they will let you order shit that isn’t in stock, I ordered some parts that were in stock and after a few weeks I called. They said, the manufacturer has them in stock and we’re just waiting for them to ship them. I waited over a month. MF! If it’s not on your shelf it isn’t in stock.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Northridge sucks because they will let you order shit that isn’t in stock, I ordered some parts that were in stock and after a few weeks I called. They said, the manufacturer has them in stock and we’re just waiting for them to ship them. I waited over a month. MF! If it’s not on your shelf it isn’t in stock.
Yes, I was asking why NR4x4 sucks. Okay you had bad experience with them and prefer not to use them. That's cool. Did this bad experience happen pre-covid or after? oh yea do you also hate the manufacturer of that part you bought? lol just fucking with you now.
Yea and I'm not a fan of Method wheels myself, or any other for that matter. But hey free to win them, free to sell them.

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Did this bad experience happen pre-covid or after? oh yea do you also hate the manufacturer of that part you bought? lol just fucking with you now.
Yea and I'm not a fan of Method wheels myself, or any other for that matter. But hey free to win them, free to sell them.
Twice, both before Covid. ARB products both times, it took them 6 months to send me a folding ARB camp chair that was in stock.

The other was ARB compressor parts that were in stock, after a month I canceled that one and went with another retailer that had to special order the stuff from ARB. Only two weeks for them to get me stuff they didn’t have in stock.

sm31

I wonder if they're into the whole "drop ship" thing, which I can only sort of understand. Mainly though, it just pisses me off when vendors aren't up front about it, which is quite often.

If/when I find out a vendor is going to drop ship something, I usually "drop" them, if possible, and go direct... even if it means more shipping on my end or whatever.

kevman65

Hooked
I wonder if they're into the whole "drop ship" thing, which I can only sort of understand. Mainly though, it just pisses me off when vendors aren't up front about it, which is quite often.

If/when I find out a vendor is going to drop ship something, I usually "drop" them, if possible, and go direct... even if it means more shipping on my end or whatever.
Yes, they drop ship. But in some cases the drop shipping saves you the shipping charge the manufacturer charges if you buy direct.

When it came to my sliders and front bumper, I saved a little over $500 in shipping.

Top Bottom