Random Internet Shit you've come across

BCwillys

I continue to see multiple people /families in a car all masked up, I have to wonder if they wear those fucking masks in their home as well.
Oh probably. My favorite is watching people come out of the store trying to push the cart and gasping for air. Take the damn mask off dummy!! They mandated masks up here during the "pandemic" and I didn't comply, occasionally someone would say something but I'd kindly ask them to fuck off and go about my business

Oh probably. My favorite is watching people come out of the store trying to push the cart and gasping for air. Take the damn mask off dummy!! They mandated masks up here during the "pandemic" and I didn't comply, occasionally someone would say something but I'd kindly ask them to fuck off and go about my business
I work at a shop and back during the scamdemic customers looked at us in utter awe and disgust as we drove and worked on their cars maskless. It's funny how now everyone looks at people funny that ARE wearing masks since everyone is fagsinated.

(Excpet those with sense of course 🇺🇲)
Hypocrisy is the Liberal way 🤡

CalSgt

Hooked
I work at a shop and back during the scamdemic customers looked at us in utter awe and disgust as we drove and worked on their cars maskless. It's funny how now everyone looks at people funny that ARE wearing masks since everyone is fagsinated.

(Excpet those with sense of course 🇺🇲)
Hypocrisy is the Liberal way 🤡
Same timeframe the guys in the driveline shop all put their masks on when I went in. I reassured them they don’t need to do it on my account. They all looked depressed and the dude helping me said they had been turned in by one of the places across the street and couldn’t afford to get caught a second time.

The only place I could figure turned them in was the AirGas welding supply so I don’t shop there any more.

Same timeframe the guys in the driveline shop all put their masks on when I went in. I reassured them they don’t need to do it on my account. They all looked depressed and the dude helping me said they had been turned in by one of the places across the street and couldn’t afford to get caught a second time.

The only place I could figure turned them in was the AirGas welding supply so I don’t shop there any more.
What I still can't comprehend is those, now three years later, that are vaccinated and still scared.

Ddays

Hooked
vaccinated and still scared.
With good reason

This shit is real. It's always been real. There is no conspiracy about it.

Top Bottom