Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

AZVAJKU

Hooked
It will drive up the price of food, from cereals, to soft drinks, and beef.

Only to a politician does turning food into energy sound like a good idea. 🤬

You are literally trading your most important commodity for your second most important commodity. It’s like trading dimes for nickels.

Freaking ra-traded.

Oh yeah, if I remember correctly too much ethanol when it’s hot can lead to vapor lock?

WJCO

Meme King

You are literally trading your most important commodity for your second most important commodity. It’s like trading dimes for nickels.

Freaking ra-traded.

Oh yeah, if I remember correctly too much ethanol when it’s hot can lead to vapor lock?
Let's go Brandon (n)

kevman65

Hooked

Freaking ra-traded.

Not to mention the increased pollution E15 causes above a specific temperature in the summer time. Let's shut down oil pipe lines to save the planet and then choke it to death because we shut down the pipelines to save the planet.

Canuckia has more than enough oil to solve our problems and they've advised D.C. repeatedly. But oh no, can't do that.

jeeeep

Hooked

Freaking ra-traded.

it also adds more smog
they claim it'll lower the price by 10c a gallon but, you'll have to refill more often so it'll cost you more than you save. It's psychological savings for the sheeple and since they've lowered the math standards, many won't even consider doing the math.

Top Bottom