Random Internet Shit you've come across

Sgt_USMC

I am… against stupidity! Other then that, I don’t give a hoot. If a person is an idiot, I don’t go around them. If they lack character same thing, I don’t go anywhere near them. I have a simple mindset: treat others like you want to be treated, help those in need, and do the right thing. That’s all, but seems hard for most of the younger generation don’t understand about the right thing.

I would love to have 10-20 acres! Just keep dumb people away.
This is still possible and affordable in places like New Mexico. However, expect a very long drive on poorly-maintained or dirt roads as well as a 40-80 mile drive to the nearest grocery store. Water may need to be trucked in if you can't get a well to work. Basic survival will keep you busy.

Sgt_USMC

This is still possible and affordable in places like New Mexico. However, expect a very long drive on poorly-maintained or dirt roads as well as a 40-80 mile drive to the nearest grocery store. Water may need to be trucked in if you can't get a well to work. Basic survival will keep you busy.
It’s possible in other places too. I have looked into Az, Fl, and SC. We are moving to Az in a few years and hopefully we will be a little bit away from the cities, but I doubt it.

Arizona is full
The county my future permanent home is in has only 40k people. The problem (and also a very good thing) is that only 6% is private land. Now Maricopa county is definitely full. People are very concentrated in the urban areas of Arizona. Most of Arizona is vacant. If you don't mind doing a bit of mining, there is a good deal for you in Baghdad, Arizona.

Sgt_USMC

We are looking north west of surprise. Close enough to the family we have out there and stores, but not crowded in like we are here in SD.

JT@623

Hooked
The county my future permanent home is in has only 40k people. The problem (and also a very good thing) is that only 6% is private land. Now Maricopa county is definitely full. People are very concentrated in the urban areas of Arizona. Most of Arizona is vacant. If you don't mind doing a bit of mining, there is a good deal for you in Baghdad, Arizona.
We are hiring

Top Bottom