Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
She dropped a few truth bombs…

This is why I question everything. I've been wondering about the whole Russia Bad Guy / Ukraine Good Guy since the beginning. Sure is interesting. History is written by the victors.

Spazbyt

Hooked
I found this video insightful. It explains the Azov and the Chechen in a seemingly non bias way. I'll be honest, when Putin said he was "denazifing" Ukraine I thought he was just throwing that word around like politicians do these days but its starting to look like Ukraine has a long and complex history with actual real Nazis.

jeeeep

Hooked
She dropped a few truth bombs…

labeled partly false by independent fact checkers LMFAO

it's 99.999999999% true but we need to protect our narrative sooo.... Partly False!

jeeeep

Hooked
I found this video insightful. It explains the Azov and the Chechen in a seemingly non bias way. I'll be honest, when Putin said he was "denazifing" Ukraine I thought he was just throwing that word around like politicians do these days but its starting to look like Ukraine has a long and complex history with actual real Nazis.

yes, I have a married couple programmer friends that were lucky enough to get out before the fighting started,
They were telling me they would jump off trains and take uber in case of road blocks because the nazi's were pulling the males at check stops and forcing them to enlist on the spot and they were taken on the spot.
they never knew if he would be forcibly taken by the nazi or ukraine army.
This war is far from the one sided narrative of good vs. evil the media is portraying, would not surprise me if the propaganda script had DNC hands in it.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
yes, I have a married couple programmer friends that were lucky enough to get out before the fighting started,
They were telling me they would jump off trains and take uber in case of road blocks because the nazi's were pulling the males at check stops and forcing them to enlist on the spot and they were taken on the spot.
they never knew if he would be forcibly taken by the nazi or ukraine army.
This war is far from the one sided narrative of good vs. evil the media is portraying, would not surprise me if the propaganda script had DNC hands in it.
That’s interesting. But if Russia was truly trying to de-nazify Ukraine, they’re not exactly offering them a better option by targeting civilians.

jeeeep

Hooked
That’s interesting. But if Russia was truly trying to de-nazify Ukraine, they’re not exactly offering them a better option by targeting civilians.
there are no good options in war, but it does not help that Zelensky is urging the civilians to fight and they are being supplied weapons from the USA and other countries. Interference anyone? I wonder how soon this would be over if not for the meddling of biden.
this has also been brewing for years.
I asked my friends what their parents thought of being part of Russia and they really don't give shit, they just want to be left in peace to live out their lives and they will not leave their homes.

Sgt_USMC

Most of the time, that’s all people want is to be left alone so they can have some semblance of peace. It’s the big wigs, no matter the level, that always step in thinking that they are “helping the plight of the poor” or whatever word they choose to use for the normal person.

Top Bottom