Random Internet Shit you've come across

Brute

Hooked
LOL - and clearly, that makes freezing the bank accounts of people who are peacefully protesting a mandate imposed by their government, okay.

Since it was missed, my post was meant to be facetious.
I understand the nature of your post...just pointing out the obvious, that one of these gov'ts routinely kill and jail (which means kill) their own citizens, and those of other countries...and it's about to get much worse...which clearly does not have any connection to freezing anyone's account over a gov't mandate...

The people peacefully protesting the gov't mandate in Canada has interrupted an already badly maligned supply chain and impacted the livelihoods and wallets of thousands of workers in the automotive industry on both sides of the border...

Spazbyt

Hooked
I understand the nature of your post...just pointing out the obvious, that one of these gov'ts routinely kill and jail (which means kill) their own citizens, and those of other countries...and it's about to get much worse...which clearly does not have any connection to freezing anyone's account over a gov't mandate...

The people peacefully protesting the gov't mandate in Canada has interrupted an already badly maligned supply chain and impacted the livelihoods and wallets of thousands of workers in the automotive industry on both sides of the border...
Now is a swell time to be concerned about the economy? I don't care if its the government or truck drivers hurting the economy. Apparently the only thing we can agree on is its not about the virus or "safety".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - umm, the obvious is obvious. The other - is normally what the obvious would do. Maybe it's just me but I found the irony to be, amusing.
*sigh* yeah yeah.

Lighten up my friend. You're taking all this shit way too seriously.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
LOL - umm, the obvious is obvious. The other - is normally what the obvious would do. Maybe it's just me but I found the irony to be, amusing.

*sigh* yeah yeah.

Lighten up my friend. You're taking all this shit way too seriously.
You're absolutely right...

trailraider

LOL - and clearly, that makes freezing the bank accounts of people who are peacefully protesting a mandate imposed by their government, okay.

Since it was missed, my post was meant to be facetious.
on Friday I tried to e transfer a payment from one of my accounts to myself at another bank, and it would not let me do it. I had to call the bank to have the funds released. If that's not an over reach I don't know what is.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
on Friday I tried to e transfer a payment from one of my accounts to myself at another bank, and it would not let me do it. I had to call the bank to have the funds released. If that's not an over reach I don't know what is.
I've recently heard from other people in Canada say the same. Not trying to argue about who's right or who's wrong and maybe it's just me but... that just doesn't seem right.

trailraider

I've recently heard from other people in Canada say the same. Not trying to argue about who's right or who's wrong and maybe it's just me but... that just doesn't seem right.
agreed. I am sure there are some instances where is may be necessary. but the unfortunate part is the emergency act has not passed in our house of commons but they have put it into full force. this is where I have the major issue with it.
this is an arbitrary grab of power

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
agreed. I am sure there are some instances where is may be necessary. but the unfortunate part is the emergency act has not passed in our house of commons but they have put it into full force. this is where I have the major issue with it.
this is an arbitrary grab of power
I genuinely wish all the best for you and your fellow Canadians.

Top Bottom