Random Internet Shit you've come across

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

3 battalions for an embassy evac? Bullshit flag is flying high and proud. Here’s what I think is happening since once of the battalions is Army. One Marine battalion to assist with evac, Army battalion to show face, and another Marine battalion to provide security for the Army 😂

Side note, this picture is pretty moving for me. Really shitty situation over there and makes me feel like shit.

93625593-4C5B-4DBC-B13C-34F9FD8048E4.jpeg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

3 battalions for an embassy evac? Bullshit flag is flying high and proud. Here’s what I think is happening since once of the battalions is Army. One Marine battalion to eat the crayons, Army battalion to show face, and another Marine battalion to provide security for the Army 😂

Side note, this picture is pretty moving for me. Really shitty situation over there and makes me feel like shit.

View attachment 365992
Fix for you

WJCO

Meme King

3 battalions for an embassy evac? Bullshit flag is flying high and proud. Here’s what I think is happening since once of the battalions is Army. One Marine battalion to assist with evac, Army battalion to show face, and another Marine battalion to provide security for the Army 😂

View attachment 365992
"When all else fails, they'll take you to war." -Gerald Celente.

No one is buying the bullshit anymore, so here we go.......

Top Bottom