Random Internet Shit you've come across

WJCO

Meme King
C'mon, seriously, this is the best ya got to run for President of the USA? :naw:

I think he was suppose to run for president of the local petting zoo and somehow his application got filed for President of the country. I can't think of any other way this could have happened.

Ddays

Hooked
I think he was suppose to run for president of the local petting zoo and somehow his application got filed for President of the country. I can't think of any other way this could have happened.

Lol, these debates are going to be pitiful. :rolleyes2: This dude can't even get his point across with the help of a teleprompter - how's he gonna react to Trump constantly attacking him?

Maybe that Limitless Drug will be ready by then? :idontknow:

Bierpower

Hooked
Lol, these debates are going to be pitiful. :rolleyes2: This dude can't even get his point across with the help of a teleprompter - how's he gonna react to Trump constantly attacking him?

Maybe that Limitless Drug will be ready by then? :idontknow:
Did you see Nancy Palosi come out making excuses as to why they shouldn't have debates?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

C'mon, seriously, this is the best ya got to run for President of the USA? :naw:

I think their objective is not to get Biden elected, they could have run anyone, all they need to do is fight the results until 20 Jan and Trumps term will end, making speaker of the house president until the states vote the new president in, I believe each state gets 1 vote

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom