Random Internet Shit you've come across

Been seeing this on the news but I've yet to hear how it's getting inside the vehicle. You would think a problem like this would be way worse on a Wrangler.

Yeah it's a real concern allegedly something about how the interior is sealed but I too would also think a wrangler would present more of an issue. We've installed Carbon Monoxide detectors in ours and they have elevated levels, but not anything dangerous.

Been seeing this on the news but I've yet to hear how it's getting inside the vehicle. You would think a problem like this would be way worse on a Wrangler.

That what I was thinking, but police do tend to leave them running while stationary, more than the average person. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That what I was thinking, but police do tend to leave them running while stationary, more than the average person. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I was thinking it was pretty suspicious that this was discovered immediately after a police officer rear ended another vehicle. Another excuse for the city to not accept responsibility and have FoMoCo pay the damages.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom