Random Internet Shit you've come across

Jsouder53

Hooked

jeeeep

Hooked
Just found a video of the incident.

damn, it crumbled like toothpicks.
Yeah the reports are the ship had alerted authorities they lost power and they were aware they could hit the bridge. I also read that there are specialized crews that pilot the large ships through the harbor.
I would think if they alerted authorities, precautions like shutting down the bridge traffic would be a priority.

NPC 6060⁸42

damn, it crumbled like toothpicks.

I would think if they alerted authorities, precautions like shutting down the bridge traffic would be a priority.
Yeah it’s looking like traffic was stopped. That would mean the missing are all construction crew. Very sad as I bet they never even knew what hit them. Yeah that thing folded and collapsed like a freaking house of cards. I hate driving across big bridges like that in fact I’ve been across that bridge quite a few times and it’s always white knuckle time. Now Ive got even more of an excuse to hate them.

jeeeep

Hooked
Yeah it’s looking like traffic was stopped. That would mean the missing are all construction crew. Very sad as I bet they never even knew what hit them. Yeah that thing folded and collapsed like a freaking house of cards. I hate driving across big bridges like that in fact I’ve been across that bridge quite a few times and it’s always white knuckle time. Now Ive got even more of an excuse to hate them.
that's sad, seems like lives could have been saved with proper line of communications.
I with you on driving across big bridges, I speed up a little to hurry across.

Aceisback

Hooked
Been over that many times also back in the mid 80’s while stationed at Aberdeen Proving Grounds. But, it was that Harbor Tunnel that was a mile and a half long and 101 feet under water that made me skedaddle the fuck on out if there!👍
Homey tries not to play that.🤣

Top Bottom