Random bolts on the ground?!?!

TANK

So I leave the house last night and I get a text around 15 minutes later saying that two identical sized bolts were found laying on the street where I was parked (I always park in the same spot btw). They were on the ground near what would be the front of the JK. No new rattles or anything out of the ordinary either.

They're 2 and a half inches long and fit a 11mm socket. Never had this ever happen with any vehicle. Hell, I'm not even certain that they belong to me. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 1434640418259.jpg
    1434640418259.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 123

JKbrick

Those look like what I just bought that hold the back seat back to the bottom where it pivots. That would be a mean but funny trick to pull on someone, just throw a bolt under their jeep every once in a while

TANK

Nope, not from the soundbar. Though they do look similar. I have grabar grab bars installed, so I definitely would have noticed, let alone heard if one of those fell.

I took a good look under the jeep and didn't find anything missing, so I'll just toss them in my gear bag just in case something decides to fall off down the road.

Top Bottom