Q - 35's, Stock Wheels, 1.5" Spacers & TF 2.5 Spring Lift Kit - Rear Swaybar Links...

bonedaddy

Q - 35's, Stock Wheels, 1.5" Spacers & TF 2.5 Spring Lift Kit - Rear Swaybar Links...

Hey WAL'ers,

As the title says I am running 35's on the Stock Willy Wheels, 1.5" Spacers and the TF 2.5" Spring Lift Kit...

As most with the kit know it comes with the rear swaybar links that you use in place of the original ones they have you move up front (which I did to get ride of the freakin rattle I had form the RK disconnects I has on there) but the SB links from the kit rub the inside of the rear drivers side tire if the suspension flexes a certain way while driving causing a similar to the sound I was getting from the quick disco's in the front - for the time being I removed them and left the rear sway disconnected, but anyone else have this issue?

I was thinking about maybe flipping it and spacing it back with a washer or two to help keep the bolt away from the tire - or looking into another brand or just putting the original ones on again...

What do you guys think?

Throw it all away and buy a real lift! [emoji6]

Sorry buddy, had to. Honestly though, I'd have to see it to be able to make a suggestion.

Pics would help. Are you running a track bar bracket with that kit and if so, maybe that didn't really center your rear axle which may explain why you are only rubbing the driver's side. I am running the rear rear links also with the 1.5" wheel spacers and have proper clearance and no rubbing issues....

Pics? I'm running the same as you except different factory wheels and don't have any issues. Haven't heard anything anyways.

Yeah the kit has the track bar bracket ... Could the bar itself have slid over towards the driver side during install? I will have to get under and take a look, I will put links back on and take Picts...

Can one of you guys snap one for me so I can see yours?

I really wonder if I can just slide the bar over and re-center the bar and reconnect and see...

Top Bottom