PSC steering ram skid plate

Eddie runs a Dynatrac ProRock 60 in Moby though, with the Offroad Evolution dana 60 high steer kit.

This is what the exact setup on Moby is. Done in house by Offroad Evolution. Requires a dana 60 with high steer arms on both left and right knuckles. There's not any feasible way to get that to work on a JK D44.

View attachment 184934

Bingo! This is where I got the skid plate idea in my head. Duh on me for not picking up on the 60 vs 44

Bingo! This is where I got the skid plate idea in my head. Duh on me for not picking up on the 60 vs 44

See Drew's post above also. It looks like it's something they only do in house on the Dynatrac ProRock 60 and XD 60, not just any dana 60.

See Drew's post above also. It looks like it's something they only do in house on the Dynatrac ProRock 60 and XD 60, not just any dana 60.

This is NOT in house only. Most of the authorized EVO MFG dealers/shops can do this for you. But again, PR60 or XD60 only.

Eddie runs a Dynatrac ProRock 60 in Moby though, with the Offroad Evolution dana 60 high steer kit.

This is what the exact setup on Moby is. Done in house by Offroad Evolution. Requires a dana 60 with high steer arms on both left and right knuckles. There's not any feasible way to get that to work on a JK D44.

View attachment 184934

You could do it the same way. Probably just lose up travel.

Top Bottom